Why pay for expensive dichroic glass jewelry when you can make your own for pennies? Gorgeous jewelry to match any outfit can be yours, simply by using nail polish and glass gems or cabochons!
Any nail polish can be used to create beautiful pendants, earrings, or rings. Pair our cabochons with our pendant trays for a rich, finished look. Matching sets can be created with ease and they make great gifts for any jewelry wearer!
- Clear Glass Gems (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- Clear Glass Cabochons (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- E6000 Adhesive (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- Clear Nail Polish
- Nail Polish of Various Colors (I recommend glitter polish!)
- Jewelry Bails, Pendant Trays, Ring Bases, Earring Bases
1. Apply a coat of clear nail polish to the back of each gem to smooth out any uneven edges.
2. Using one color at a time, apply nail polish to the back of glass gems. Get creative and try different combinations!
3. If a glitter look is desired, apply glitter polish first and allow to dry. Follow with a coat of color.
4. Allow each coat to dry and apply a fresh coat until desired color is reached.
5. When dry, finish with a final clear coat.
6. Allow to dry completely.
7. Using E6000, adhere gems or cabochons to jewelry bail, pendant tray, earring stud, or ring base.
8. Allow to dry.