Keeping your purse off dirty restaurant floors and off clean counters is simple and easy with our purse hangers. Monogramming is a classic way to personalize and make a special gift. Purse hangers keep your purse in a safe place close to you when dining out.
Just a few items are all you need to make these practical, personalized purse hangers that fit conveniently in your purse. Purse hangers keep your purse in a safe place close to you when dining out.
- Blank Purse Hanger (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- 30mm Clear Glass Cabochon (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- Decorative Paper (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- E6000 (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- Monogram Stickers
1. Place monogram sticker on decorative paper.
2. Apply a small amount of E6000 to the back of the clear glass cabochon.
3. Place the clear glass cabochon on top of the monogrammed paper and press firmly to ensure the bubbles are pressed out.
4. Allow the glass cabochon to dry.
5. Cut the excess paper from around the glass cabochon.
6. Place a small amount of E6000 onto the empty blank purse hanger surface.
7. Press the Cabochon into place on the purse hanger, making sure to align the monogram in the direction you prefer.
8. Wipe off any excess adhesive that may gush from the cabochon. Allow the purse hanger to dry before using.