Bring artwork to life by giving it a purpose! This functional shadowbox art is not only brilliant and beautiful, but it serves a purpose too! Sturdy jewelry wire supports recipe cards, photos, grocery lists, and just about anything else you can imagine!
Made with various sizes and colors of glass gems, this shadowbox artwork is easy to create and can be designed with any color scheme or pattern. With so many uses, you’ll want one in every room!
- Thick Jewelry Wire
- Mini Clothespins (optional)
- Background Paper
- 8×10 Shadowbox Frame (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- E6000 Adhesive (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- Glass Gems of Varied Sizes and Colors (Available from Wholesalers USA)
1. Trace the back of the shadow box onto your background paper and cut out.
2. Arrange glass gems in the pattern you desire onto the background paper. Check to make sure they fit inside the frame by placing the frame’s top over the pattern.
3. Adhere each glass gem by lifting one at a time from the pattern and using a light coat of E6000. Press gems firmly into place and allow to dry.
4. Cut 3 pieces of jewelry wire to fit across the frame. Adhere with tape.
5. Assemble the frame and add clothespins to finish.