Keeping your purse off dirty restaurant floors without having to take up space on your table top is simple and easy with our crafty purse hangers. Purse hangers keep you purse in a safe place and close to you when dining out. A little glitter, diamond glaze, and a paint brush are all you need to make these sparkly purse hangers that fit conveniently in your purse. This is a craft project which is not only very functional – but also great for giving as gifts.
- Blank Purse Hanger (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- Diamond Glaze (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- Small Craft Bowl
- Small Paint Brush
1. Place about 2 Tbs of Diamond Glaze into a small craft bowl.
2. Add about 1-2 Tbs glitter.
3. Stir the glitter and glue mixture with a paint brush.
4. Using the paint brush, scoop up some of the glitter mixture and allow it to carefully drip into the empty surface of the purse hanger.
5. Continue to add the mixture to the purse hanger until it is just about to spill over the top.
6. Allow to dry for about 24 hours.