Simple to create and lovely to behold, these rolled paper flowers have so many uses! They are perfect embellishments for any craft project and add a beautiful touch to wedding décor and party décor. Imagine a bouquet of these beautiful flowers in your home; and they don’t need water! Flowers can be changed seasonally for a lovely change!
Our stunning origami paper is used to form these amazing flowers. Flowers can be used on wreaths, canvas artwork, table arrangements, picture frames, and more! Simply cut, roll, and glue… that’s all there is to do!
- Chiyogami Origami Paper – (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Cut a wavy circle out of origami paper. Any size will do, depending on how big you’d like the flower to be.
2. Continue cutting your chiyogami/origami paper around the inside of the circle, creating a spiral.
3. Holding the outside end of the spiral, tightly roll the origami paper with the chiyogami pattern on the inside of the roll.
4. Keep the end of the roll that is closest to the center of the circle rolled the tightest, but don’t be concerned with the roll being uneven. That is normal!
5. When you reach the center, turn the roll on its end and carefully let it go loose.
6. ‘Play’ around with the origami petals a bit until you reach the look you desire.
7. Using a hot glue gun, add a dab of glue to the end, which was the center of the spiral, and press the rolled flower into it.
8. Enjoy! Your first Chiyogami origami flower is finished – use it as an embellishment to decorate many of your other crafts or home decor projects. They key to a creating the perfect rolled paper flower is to use quality paper – we used high quality Chiyogami paper for this project which we highly recommend.