You will have fun making bunches of these easy-to-make origami bunnies. Add them to your springtime or Easter decor for a special touch. Kids will also enjoy making bunny families!
- Chiyogami Origami Paper (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- Bone Folder (Optional) (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Place origami paper with the pattern side down.
2. Fold one corner of the paper to the opposite corner, forming a triangle. Crease the fold.
3. Fold the folded and creased edge down towards the point of the triangle about 1/2 an inch. Crease the fold.
4. Fold one side of the folded edge towards the center of the paper, making sure to match up the points. Crease the fold.
5. Repeat the previous step with the other side.
6. Fold the top point down about an inch to form the base.
7. Flip the paper over and fold the top point down towards the inside of the bunny shape. This will form the bunny’s face.
*Optional* Add a dab of hot glue to the back to secure the ears and face in place.
8. Using a marker, draw the bunny’s face, add a name for a place setting, etc…