Mini glass tiles add a delightful and classy touch to any home décor project! This project uses neutral, earthy tones in a modern design. Any color tiles can be used to add a personal touch to your home and this frame can be personalized, making it a fantastic gift!
Using a hot glue gun, three bags of miniature glass tiles, and paint, you can transform an unfinished wood frame into something spectacular! Mini glass tiles fit perfectly on our wooden frames making it easy to create a beautiful design in very little time.
- Glass Mosaic Tiles (for this project I used 3 bags of mini glass tiles) – (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- Unfinished Wooden Frame
- Paint – Color of Choice
- Foam Brush or Paint Brush
- Hot Glue Gun
1. With the paint color of your choice, paint all edges of the unfinished frame. Two coats may be needed.
2 When paint has thoroughly dried, lay the mosaic tiles on the frame to create desired pattern.
3. When pattern is created, add a small dot of hot glue to the back of each glass tile, one at a time, and press into place.
4. Continue gluing until all mini glass mosaic tiles are adhered in place.