Create an elegant, sparkly cracked glass marble necklace using our cracked glass marbles and snake chain. These necklaces make a simple, but glamorous accessory for bridesmaids, a night on the town, or they can worn with jeans and a T-shirt for casual elegance!
This easy-to-create necklace would be fun to make as a Mom’s Club project. Teenage girls will enjoy making them as a birthday craft or sleepover project. With only four materials needed and only two steps, this pendant is a fabulous project for anyone to create and enjoy!
- Cracked Glass Marbles (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- Snake Chain or other Jewelry Chain or Cord (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- E6000 (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- Jeweler’s Pendant Caps
- Jeweler’s Pins
- Jeweler’s Pliers
- Hot Glue Gun
1. The first step you want to do is to go through your cracked glass marbles and select the one you want to use for your pendant. Hold it up to a light and look for lots of glitter – the ideal marble should sparkle like diamonds.
2. Thread Jeweler’s pin through pendant cap.
3. Loop pin around with pliers and cut off excess. **Make sure loop is large enough to allow chain to pass through, or loop pin around chain and cut.
4. Apply a small dab of E6000 to inside of cap and place on marble.
5. Hold in place for 30 seconds and place in an area to rest where it will not be disturbed.
6. Allow to dry for two hours.