Bottle caps are so versatile and this project demonstrates how much fun you can have making bottle cap magnets. Using any kind of image or decorative paper, you can transform our bottle caps into a variety of magnet styles.
Magnets are not just for refrigerators! Using sports images or a masculine paper, make a set for a man’s office or his “man cave.” How about a set for a student’s locker or dorm room? Secretaries, teachers, and CEOs will appreciate these fun magnets.
- Bottle Caps (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- 1 inch Glass Cabochons (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- Small Magnets (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- E6000 (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- 1 inch Diameter Images
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Apply a small amount of E6000 to the back of a cabochon and press onto desired image.
2. Allow cabochon to dry and then cut image out.
3. Add a small drizzle of E6000 to the inside of a bottle cap and press image with cabochon into the bottle cap.
4. Place a small amount of hot glue on the back of the bottle cap and carefully place the magnet into the glue. (Because the bottle cap is magnetic, the magnet will stick fast to the surface, so be sure it is centered before placing.)
5. Display and have fun with the finished magnets. Enjoy!