Customize paper mache or wooden craft letters to add color and fun to your Easter décor. With a little paint, decorative paper, and glass gems, you can make a one-of-kind Easter or spring decoration that will definitely be a conversation starter!
- Clear Glass Gems (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- E6000 (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- Patterned Paper of Choice (Available from Wholesalers USA)
- Paper Mache or Wooden Letters
- Paint Colors of Choice
- Paint Brushes
- Mod Podge
- Fabric Flower Embellishments
- Other Embellishments of Choice
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Paint each letter the color of your choice and allow to dry.
2. Select images from patterned paper that you would like to use as an embellishment. Apply E6000 to the back of a clear glass gems and apply to the image. Allow to dry.
3. When dry, cut out the image around the glass gems.
4. Place patterned paper face down on table and trace around each letter.
5. Cut out each letter.
6. With a foam brush, apply a small amount of Mod Podge to one of the letters.
7. Place paper letter on top of letter and smooth out with fingers. Brush a thin layer of Mod Podge to the top of the paper on the letter, being careful to smooth out any bubbles.
8. Allow the Mod Podge to dry.
9. Place glass gem embellishments and other embellishments on top of letters and arrange as you desire.
10. Use a hot glue gun to attach the embellishments.